NextGen Skills Academy are recruiting for an experienced Animation Production Manager to join their Blue Zoo Virtual Pop-Up Animation Studio project on a freelance basis. This exciting new project sees those looking to get started in the industry join a virtual animation studio environment that has been developed by Blue Zoo Animation Studio. Learners will be guided by tutors as they work to industry briefs, learn asset-centric workflow management and the functionality of advanced professional tools.
Key aspects of the Animation Production Manager role include:
• Remotely managing and supporting 12 bootcamp participants to produce an animation piece from a brief and storyboard
• Breaking the project shots/stages down into tasks and managing the assignment of tasks to participants
• Tracking the progress of tasks completion
• Helping participants gain knowledge of studio practices, workflow techniques and soft skills (building on sessions from the coach)
• Offering insight into the industry as participants work in this virtual studio environment to help them on their way to getting their first job
The bootcamp runs from 1st November to the 26th of November and the Animation Production Manager role is for 16 hours per week. Flexible hours to be worked out with bootcamp tutors upon application, but will be between the core hours of 10am to 4pm – Monday to Friday.
Rate of pay: £500 per week - Total of £2,250 (inc VAT) for the duration of the bootcamp
To apply, or for more information, please email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com